Pictures from Rand:Algonquian Dictionaries Workshop Ottawa, February 19-21, 2004.

Marie-Odile Junker mojunker at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Fri Apr 23 13:53:35 UTC 2004

Waachiye, Tânisi,

Rand Valentine, notre photographe extraordinaire, put together this slide
show of the Algonquian Dictionaries Workshop that many of you attended at
Carleton University in February. Enjoy!

http://homepage.mac.com/randvalentine/Algonquian/PhotoAlbum4.html

He says: " if anyone wants a particular picture, I can put it on my downloads
list -- the originals are approximately 1.8Mb each, so they are not small --
but they will allow one to print high-quality 8x10s." Just send Rand a
message by going to the website above.

Thanks Rand!
MO

Marie-Odile Junker
Associate Professor of Linguistics
French Department and Cognitive Science Program
Carleton University
Ottawa, CANADA K1S 5B6
Tel: (613) 520-2600 x 7601
e-mail:mojunker at ccs.carleton.ca