Round table on Algonquian Dictionaries/Table ronde sur les dictionnaires algonquiens

Marie-Odile Junker mojunker at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Thu Jul 7 18:47:31 UTC 2005

The upcoming 37th Algonquian Conference will be hosted by Carleton
University and held in Ottawa, Canada at the Museum of Civilization from
Oct 21-23, 2005.
I would like to invite representatives of Algonquian langauges dictionary
projects to participate in a round table on Algonquian Dictionaries design.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested. MOJ

See http://www.umanitoba.ca/algonquian/ for information about the Conference