Information for promotion of Papers of the Algonquian Conference

Robert Fix rj.fix at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Nov 23 00:09:37 UTC 2011

Please-I am not aware of requesting this information!

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 05:53:19 -0500
From: robfix at NIPISSINGU.CA
Subject: Re: Information for promotion of Papers of the Algonquian Conference
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

Inform your people that your emails arer going astray!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Anne Lindsay <malindsay at shaw.ca> wrote:

    The Centre for Rupert's Land Studies will hold its biennial
    Colloquium May 16 to 19, 2012.

    We also are about to send out a newsletter, and have a website.

    If you would like to contact me at rupert.land at uwinnipeg.ca, maybe
    we could do a small notice in our newsletter, and on the website? If
    you have an insert and we can arrange to get it here in time, we
    could include that in the newsletter, and we will have display
    opportunities at the Colloquium.

    Best

    Anne Lindsay