PAC 43 Call for Papers Extention

Bryan Rosen bdrosen at WISC.EDU
Thu Jan 19 16:38:27 UTC 2012

Dear Fellow Algonquianists,

At this time, we are extending the deadline for paper submissions for the 43rd Volume of PAC to February 1st, 2012 (originally January 20th). Papers should still be submitted via email to algonquianpapers at gmail.com, with the heading:
Paper submission for PAC 43

Bryan Rosen
PAC Administrative Assistant
University of Wisconsin-Madison