dates for next Alg. Cnf.

Vincent Collette vcollette at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 19 19:03:18 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Rosen
can I have the dates for the next Algonquian Conference in Chicago?
Thank you
Vincent Collette

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:38:27 -0600
From: bdrosen at WISC.EDU
Subject: PAC 43 Call for Papers Extention
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

Dear Fellow Algonquianists,

At this time, we are extending the deadline for paper submissions for the 43rd Volume of PAC to February 1st, 2012 (originally January 20th). Papers should still be submitted via email to algonquianpapers at gmail.com, with the heading:
Paper submission for PAC 43
Also, if you want to unsubscribe from Algonquiana, or add subscriptions, please follow this link: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ALGONQUIANA&A=1. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thank you.

Bryan Rosen
PAC Administrative Assistant
University of Wisconsin-Madison