ALGONQUIANA Digest - 30 Oct 2012 to 31 Oct 2012 (#2012-13)

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Thu Nov 1 22:50:45 UTC 2012

If you'd like to get posts as a digest (once a day) instead of as they roll in, go to http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ALGONQUIANA, log in, and I think you should get a "subscriber's corner" where you can edit your settings.  What you want to do is change "mail style" from "regular" to "digest".  Maybe someone could try it & see if I've got the steps right.  (I'm an "owner" so I see something different than you all do, so this might not be quite right.)

- Monica