Fwd: digest

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Fri Nov 2 15:50:01 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

One subscriber was having trouble finding the "digest" option.  I asked Brent Woo from Linguist List and he supplied the response below, which worked for that person.  So if you're having trouble,  check out the explanation below.

(FIrst, go to http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ALGONQUIANA, log in, then you'll see the page the Brent added below.)

- Monica

Begin forwarded message: