Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Wed Oct 31 17:17:51 UTC 2012

Lynn Drapeau and I talked last year about setting up a list just for the Algonquianist linguists (so you non-linguists wouldn't have to delete all our messages!) - I'll try to get that set up today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned,
Monica