Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Alicia Colson alicia.colson at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 31 19:33:30 UTC 2012

Wouldn't it better for the non-linguists to be included in such a
discussion, rather than be copied in, since otherwise there is a risk of
yet another silo which are never a good idea. It's much easier to
prevent a silo than to get rid of them after they've been created. It's
not that difficult to just press the delete button..and I'd prefer to
have this option than to remain oblivious.

Best,

Alicia