Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Kees van Kolmeschate cvkolmes at HETNET.NL
Wed Oct 31 23:49:14 UTC 2012

Aanii.
As I am not a linguist, I will not make contributions to the discussion, but I love to read them. So please include me.
gr. Kees van Kolmeschate

From: Richard RHODES
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:07 PM
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Folks,

I'm just putting out a feeler to see if there is interest in continuing the syntax morphology discussion online.

It seemed like Julie Brittain's paper on Sunday morning put us right in the middle of it again, but half of the folks were already gone by then.

Let me know if it's worth talking in this venue.

Cheers,

Rich Rhodes

Richard A. Rhodes
Department of Linguistics