Call for Papers - Language Change and Language Diversity

Michael Sullivan Sr sulli720 at UMN.EDU
Tue Feb 19 22:16:07 UTC 2013

Aaniin Meg!
Miigwech bi-izhinizha'amawiyan!  This looks like something right up my
alley for my dissertation research.  Do you know if the conference papers
get published in some sort of journal or conference proceedings? Hope all
is well in mishaagamig!

--
Michael Sullivan
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe