PAC Style Sheet

Brendan Fairbanks brendan at TKDKIMS.COM
Mon Jan 14 21:48:33 UTC 2013

Hi Rand,

Is the January 15th date firm on accepting papers?  I'm still working on
mine and may need a little more time to finish.  I don't imagine a lot of
time but I don't know.  Just inquiring.  It's not going to be a long paper
at any rate.

Thank,

Brendan

From: ALGONQUIANA [mailto:ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf
Of Bryan Rosen
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:16 PM
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: PAC Style Sheet

Hello Algonquianists,

A few weeks ago we sent out the PAC 44 call for papers from presenters at
the 44th Algonquian Conference.  We wanted to provide a style sheet for
those wishing to submit a paper.  It is attached below, and it will be also
posted on the PAC webpage: http://vanhise.lss.wisc.edu/algonquian/

We apologize for cross-posting this message on the algonquiana list-serve.

Happy Holidays,

Rand Valentine

Monica Macaulay

Editors, PAC