pointing, not with finger

Anne Lindsay malindsay at SHAW.CA
Wed Mar 6 15:49:13 UTC 2013

Definitely in Northern Manitoba along the Nelson River pointing with a
finger is avoided, using a combination of lips and chin to indicate
something is/was taught from an early age.

Have heard a few different explanations, mostly got the sense that
pointing with a finger was maybe a bit aggressive?

--
If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience. George Bernard Shaw