pointing, not with finger

Margaret Noori mnoori at UMICH.EDU
Wed Mar 6 18:48:53 UTC 2013

Ahhh . . . Hap McCue-ba . . . gii maajaan 3-3-2008 and this semester the
Ojibwe language courses have been reduced to only 2 with no
definite guarantee they will resume in Fall.

Revitalization is endless unforgiving work.  I'm so glad this group exists
as a way for academics and community members to exchange info each year.

Margaret Noodin
Univ of Michigan

--

Margaret Noori