pointing, not with finger

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 16:04:04 UTC 2013

Taanshi, hello,

There was a comment about "Metis" people pointing....  It should be
noted that there are likely significant differences between Metis
communities living in different areas of the "homeland" and between
urban and rural dwellers.  Also, as you all know, "Metis" is a
contested term in some circles.  Therefore, I do not know how helpful
it is to lump all Metis people together when talking about
pointing....

Eekoshi.
Heather Souter