testing proficiency

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Sat Nov 16 04:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi Meg,

I think there would be a *huge* benefit to the people teaching Algonquian languages working together.  Would it even be worth starting a separate list for that?  Or would people on this list also be interested?  (I remember when we suggested starting a separate linguistics list, the non-linguists said no, they would want to be part of the discussion too.)

- Monica