PAC publicity advice needed

Peter Bakker linpb at HUM.AU.DK
Fri Aug 8 19:11:01 UTC 2014

Algonquian Conference List <ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG> writes:
>The Europe-based AIW (American Indian Workshop) has a listserve that advertises books.�  Ives

But only for publications in which their members were involved.
I think membership is free, so any of the contributors can (if they were not members) become one,
and the PAC will be advertised.

There is also a dormant
European Network of Amerindian Linguistics:

http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/enal/

Thomas Stolz is listed as president, but he withdrew around a year ago.

Peter

Peter

Peter Bakker                                                                     email:  linpb at hum.au.dk
Linguistics                                                                        tel. (45) 87162146
Inst. for Æsthetics and Communication
Aarhus University                                                             tel. institute: (0045)87162156
Bygning 1485- 619
DK 8000 Aarhus C

parcels:
Peter Bakker, Lingvistik