Fwd: How Linguists Are Pulling Apart the Bering Strait Theor

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Aug 18 20:35:49 UTC 2014

I'm not impressed.

Linguists have been altering the Bering Land Bridge theory for a long
time, but not throwing it out.

>>> https://www.facebook.com/#1/ctvsmokesignals
>>> http://www.chrwradio.ca
>>> http://chrwradio.ca/content/smoke-signals