PAC 40, 41, 42

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at WISC.EDU
Tue Jul 15 23:21:19 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We’re making slow but steady progress in improving things with the publication of the volumes.  A big accomplishment is that the series is no longer going to be treated as a journal by SUNY Press, which was confusing because there was stuff about “subscribing” that didn’t make sense.  Now we’re in the books section, which is where I think we belong.

The info on the webpages for ordering the volumes is included in the message I’m forwarding below.  One note:  PAC 42 authors will be getting a 40% author discount on the volume, but I don’t know yet how that will be handled (so if you just went and ordered it from the website I think you’d have to pay full cost, which I’m sure you don’t want to do!).  So I will let you know about that as soon as I find out (SUNY will probably be sending a message out to all the authors).

I will also put the same info on the Facebook page; apologies to those who will get it twice.

- Monica

Begin forwarded message: