Job in Native American Studies at University of Lethbridge

Genee, Inge inge.genee at ULETH.CA
Mon Sep 15 15:10:45 UTC 2014

http://www.uleth.ca/hr/jobs/native-american-studies-0
Please check out this job. You will see that the area of specialization is defined very widely and this position can clearly suit a very wide variety of people. Of course I would be most delighted with someone who speaks or works on Blackfoot or another Algonquian language. I do believe there is an internal candidate who will apply, but I also do believe the committee will seriously consider all new candidates at their own merit.
Inge