[Algonquiana] Registration now open for 47th Algonquian Conference

Hunter Lockwood hlockwood at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 8 21:45:56 UTC 2015

Sent from Surface

From: Will Oxford<mailto:Will.Oxford at umanitoba.ca>
Sent: ?Friday?, ?September? ?4?, ?2015 ?1?:?26? ?PM
To: algonquiana at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:algonquiana at listserv.linguistlist.org>

Online registration for the 47th Algonquian Conference is now open. Early-bird rates are in effect until September 18. Please visit our website for details: https://sites.google.com/site/algonquianconference/47

Also, to those who submitted abstracts, acceptance notifications were sent out today. We have asked all presenters to confirm their attendance by September 9, and we will post a draft of the program shortly after this.

Will and Nicole