[Algonquiana] Information needed about Master-Apprentice and immersion programs

Genee, Inge inge.genee at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 27 23:49:14 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to thank you all for sending in so many useful responses to my query from earlier below. I received many offers and suggestions for other people, way more than I would have time or money to invite. It looks like our program is filling up nicely and I hope to able to talk to those of you who expressed an interest in other contexts soon.

Thanks again, it is wonderful to have so much help!

Inge