[Algonquiana] New Book

Danielle E. Cyr dcyr at yorku.ca
Sun Mar 20 23:51:49 UTC 2016

Kwei m'set wen !
After many years of research and patient writing, I am happy to announce
the publishing of a new book on the Gespe'gewa'gi Mi'gmaq by the
Gespe'gewa'gi Mi'gmawei Mawiomi folks, Elders. Mi'gmaq and non-Mi'gmaq
researchers (among whom your humble servant). In the context of knowledge
re-appropriation I hope we've done an honest job.
Please see more at
https://fernwoodpublishing.ca/books/filter?keywords=Nta’tugwaqanminen
And, of course, if you read it and wish to share comments, don't hesitate.
Greetings to you all from Gespe'gewa'gi (Gaspé Peninsula).
Ni'n Danielle Cyr
Dr. Danielle E. Cyr, Senior Scholar at York University
339, boul. Perron ouest
New Richmond, QC,  G0C 2BO
dcyr at yorku.ca - 418.392.7271