[Algonquiana] 2017 Algonquian Conference Update!

Margaret Ann Noodin noodin at uwm.edu
Wed Oct 19 02:07:21 UTC 2016

Dear Algonquianists,

Jimena Terraza has written with the following good news!  I have answered the questions they had so far and will be sure to transfer template documents and other helpful items.  (Especially tips about scheduling half hour presentation blocks.)

See you all in Montreal! (Gigawaabamininim Moniyang!)

Meg Noodin