[Algonquiana] Butterfly

Danielle E. Cyr dcyr at yorku.ca
Sun Apr 16 22:44:34 UTC 2017

The word for butterfly in Mi'gmaq is mimiges. It is used as a nickname for a sweet little girl.

Best to all,
Danielle

___________________________________________Dr. Danielle E. Cyr, Senior Scholar at York University & Research Associate at the Mi'gmawei Mawiomi Secretariat339, boul. Perron ouestNew Richmond, QC, 	G0C 2BOdcyr at yorku.ca - 418.392.7271