[Algonquiana] Contact Information Inquiry

Rachel Cyr rachelcyr86 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:52:55 UTC 2018

Good afternoon,

My name is Rachel Cyr and I'm currently trying to find some contact
information for Canadian Historian Dr. Rhonda Mae Telford.  Dr. Telford
wrote an article entitled "The Nefarious and Far-Ranging Interests of
Indian Agent and Surveyor John William Keating, 1837-1869."  I recently
came across this article online and was really excited to see that a great
deal of my ancestry is women through it.  I did have a few questions for
Dr. Telford in regards to some of her research, but have been unable to
contact her as the contact information listed at Library and Archives
Canada for her is outdated and the email address listed for her is no
longer active.  I thought there may be a chance someone may know of a way
to contact her and any help in this regard would be so very much
appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rachel Cyr