[Algonquiana] PAC 52 Call for Papers

MONICA MACAULAY mmacaula at wisc.edu
Sat May 9 17:51:57 UTC 2020

After getting several emails telling me I'd forgotten the attachment (a highly likely state of affairs), I see that I did attach it. Apparently the list won't let us attach documents. Dang!

Well, the call will be posted here: https://uwm.edu/eqi/algonquian-conference/ in a few days, but isn't there yet. I also posted jpgs of it to our Facebook page. And if you'd like me to send it in an email, just drop me a line.

Sorry about that!

Monica