ALT 2005 Elections - Ballot

Johan van der Auwera auwera at chello.be
Wed Nov 23 07:57:53 UTC 2005

The 2005 Elections

I APPROVE of the entire slate of ALT officers nominated, as listed in
ALT News No. 37.

OR

I APPROVE of only part of the slate, as listed in ALT News No. 37.

Executive Committee

Alexandra Aikhenvald                       YES/NO

Balthasar Bickel                           YES/NO

Anna Siewierska                            YES/NO

Editorial Board Linguistic Typology

Joan Bresnan                               YES/NO

Larry Hyman                                YES/NO

Stephen Levinson                           YES/NO

Please return your ballot by January 3 2006 to either
johan.vanderauwera at ua.ac.be or, by pressing the return key, to
auwera at chello.be