4-ICOL

Wolfgang B. Sperlich wsperlich at wave.co.nz
Tue Feb 2 04:23:36 UTC 1999

Fakaalofa lahi atu, dear An-langers

Happy New Year! ... and to make sure your happiness is complete, here is the good news that the FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OCEANIC LINGUISTICS {in association with PACLA}, to be held in NIUE, has now been confirmed for 05 - 09 July, 1999. For conference details and flight schedules, etc., please check out our NEWLY RELEASED (via Jeff) 3rd CIRCULAR on our An-Lang web site at:

    http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~marck/4icol1.htm

Alternatively contact me for more information at the address below. Copies of the 3rd circular will also be posted individually to members on our 4-ICOL mailing list.

Hope you can make it to this linguistic millennium event!

Kia monuina, Wolfgang
for
4-ICOL ORGANISING COMMITTEE

Dr. Wolfgang B. Sperlich