Vanuatu bibliography

Robert Blust blust at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 8 20:58:26 UTC 1999

Dear John,

I'm sure you've got all the major things, but some minor things may slip
through the cracks.  One small piece which makes use of data from Vanuatu
languages is my squib, `Low vowel dissimilation in Oceanic languages: an
addendum' in OL 35.2:305-309.  Just thought I'd mention it for the sake of
completeness, since that kind of reference is easy to miss.

Bob