AN-Biblio and ESfO-l-Biblio

Doug Cooper doug at th.net
Mon Oct 4 02:05:43 UTC 1999

At 21:24 2/10/99 -0500, Jeff Marck wrote:
>Neither the Austronesianists nor the ESfO people have ever submitted many
>new titles through the web sites and I am told this is a common experience
>with other academic organizations.

Yes, this inexplicable reluctance to engage in self-promotion contradicts
most of what we know about human behavior.

  A partial solution of about 800 entries is the Thai-related linguistics
and computational linguistics publication at    http://seasrc.th.net/bib

  I've also written a modestly intelligent search engine that expands
queries in a manner relevant to Thai C/CL (eg. 'tone' expands to
'tonal' and 'tonogen...', or 'Bangkok' expands to 'Ratanakosin').   The
underlying bib data can also be downoaded in txt format.

   Doug Cooper

          1425 VP Tower, 21/45 Soi Chawakun
        Rangnam Road, Rajthevi, Bangkok, 10400
    doug at th.net (662) 246-8946  fax (662) 246-8789

  Southeast Asian Software Research Center, Bangkok
  http://seasrc.th.net         -->  SEASRC Web site
  http://seasrc.th.net/sealang --> SEALANG Web site