constellations request

Diane Massam dmassam at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 14 16:09:40 UTC 2000

Dear AN-Lang subscribers,

I am sending this request on behalf of a linguist, Richard Sproat, at
the AT &T labs in New Jersey.

"I would be grateful for any pointers to lists of Polynesian
names of
 constellations. Any Polynesian language would be of
interest, though I
 am most interested in lists from languages spoken in the
Southern.
 Hemisphere."

Please send any replies directly to Richard Sproat, rather than to this
list. His addresses appear below.

Thank you,

Diane Massam

 --

 Richard Sproat                   Human/Computer Interface Research
 rws at research.att.com         AT&T Labs -- Research, Shannon