[IHRC-NZ] Petition Re: Indonesian Teaching in NZ (fwd)

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Apr 1 19:11:19 UTC 2001

This was forwarded on several mailing lists. I thought it might
also interest subscribers of this net to at least be informed about
the existence of the issue. Apologies to multiple recievers. Sorry
also to anyone who might feel the matter not belonging on this list.

Aloha,   Waruno

Waruno Mahdi                  tel:   +49 30 8413-5411
Faradayweg 4-6                fax:   +49 30 8413-5106
14195 Berlin                  email: mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Germany                       WWW:   http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/~wm/