Tagalog-5

potet POTETJP at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 21 16:27:09 UTC 2001

Thanks a lot, Dr. Rubrico. I'll follow your leads.
I wish, however, you had given us at least one title in one of the fields I
mentioned.
Best regards

Jean-Paul G. POTET. B. P. 46. 92114 CLICHY CEDEX. FRANCE.

P.S. Well, I hope you won't take this too bad, but may I remind you I am not
a Filipino citizen, and that I am not interested in intestine quarrels
regarding Tagalog Vs Filipino. All I was dealing with was the practical
problems a company stumbled upon while translating a technical document into
the national language of the Philippines. Apparently they came across such
problems because no English-Filipino / Filipino-English technical dictionary
is available, otherwise they would have used it.  If such a dictionary does
exist, please be so kind as to supply its references. Thanks. :-)