Grammars of Pacific Languages

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Sun Jan 7 01:00:08 UTC 2001

Dear all,

My apologies to those who receive this message more than once.

I have been asked by the Association for Linguistic Typology to
compile a list of grammars of Pacific and South-East Asian languages
(of any family except Australian) for their annual update. This seems
to me a worthwhile task, and I would be grateful for references to
any such grammars published in 2000, other tan those published by
Pacific Linguistics (which I already know about).

Please reply to me personally.

Malcolm Ross
--
Dr Malcolm D. Ross