(Fwd) Request of translation into Tahitian

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Nov 9 17:26:48 UTC 2001

Apologies to all recipients of multiple inputs.... Aloha, Waruno

----------------------
From: "Roger Blench" <r.blench at odi.org.uk>
To: "Linguistic Prehistory Archaeology, and related disciplines"
    <arcling at anu.edu.au>
Subject: (Fwd) Request of translation into Fang or Bulu language (Camer
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:07:19 -0000

From:      Fabio Santiccioli <fabio.santiccioli at menci.it>
To:        RBLENCH at odi.org.uk
Subject:   Request of translation into Fang or Bulu language
          (Cameroon) and into Tahitian language
Date sent: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:18:20 +0100

Dear Friend,
we found your e-mail adress on the Internet and hope you can
help us. We need the translation of the word "to
communicate" (in the sense of communication between
different people, ethnic groups and human races) in the
above indicated language. It is for the calendar of SIEMENS
2002 which is translated in 54 languages for every week of
the year, accompanied by a photo of 54 different races and
people. You should prepare the translation on a Word file,
indicating the font used. Requested languages: FANG or BULU
(Cameroon) / TAHITIAN Please indicate the cost for the
translation, indicate how to pay and earliest delivery date.
We are waiting for a very quick reply

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO: intrade at ats.it    <-<< !!!!!!!!!!

Thanking for your kind collaboration.
Dr.Fabio Santiccioli (mobile: 335 6290541)

INTRADE "Il Villaggio Globale"
Via Santa Lucia, 121
52043 Castiglion Fiorentino (Arezzo)
I t a l y