GB in Oceanic

Jae Jung Song song at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jul 11 15:52:59 UTC 2002

I was wondering if anyone could kindly give me any pointers to
Government and Binding research
on Oceanic languages, in particular with respect to possessive classifer
and benefactive constructions and more generally with respect to NP/DP
structure. Basically, I want to find out how in GB trees are drawn for
these constructions/structure, and also how these trees have been
motivated.

Jae

Dr Jae Jung Song
Department of Linguistics
Inselstrasse 22                        phone   +49 (0) 341 99 52 413
D-04103 Leipzig                    fax        +49 (0) 341 99 52 119
Germany                                 e-mail   song at eva.mpg.de