Is AN-LANG working properly?

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 15 07:01:12 UTC 2003

There has been very little traffic on AN-LANG recently, as far as I know.

Low traffic is not a problem in itself, but some subscribers are
wondering whether something is wrong with the list and with the
dissemination of messages, e.g. about the upcoming Oceanic
linguistics conference COOL6 in Hawai'i.

I would be very grateful if some of you could reply to this message
by writing to ME (not to the list) at
mailto://Malcolm.Ross@anu.edu.au, confirming that you've received it.
This will enable me to know that the list is working.

Malcolm Ross

PS Note that AN-LANG is AN-LANG at listproc.anu.edu.au (not the other
Austronesian list at austronesian at yahoogroups.com).

--