[An-lang] COOL 7 venue and dates

Andy Pawley apawley at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 10 09:18:24 UTC 2003

Aloha kakou!

The 7th International Conference on Oceanic Linguistics (COOL 7) will
be held in Hilo, Hawaii on July 4-8, 2004. Niniau Kawaihae, who is
helping Pila Wilson organise the conference, sent me the following
email for a first announcement.
Please direct enquiries to Niniau at <niniau_k at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu>
or to Pila Wilson at <pila_w at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu> -- Andy P.