[An-lang] Re: Calling all Bonafide ANists etc.

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jul 21 15:29:27 UTC 2003

>    Dear Colleagues:   Isn't it about time that we literally RE-ACTIVATE
> good ole AN-LANG?   With the best of wishes for success in  accomplishing
> this worthwhile goal.  Paz

Wow, Paz, congratulations, you done it!!!
Just when I'm gone on a three-week vacation, all the exciting
hapennings happen.

I just got back some days ago, finding a pile of over 1200 inputs
in my mailbox, of which around 80% was junkmail, the three most
frequent categories being (beginning with the most frequent):
(1) surefire method to get 3 inches longer, (2) surefire evidence
that Sumerians were Philipinos and aku is from Latin ego or so,
and (3) surefire method to get $X Mio. from Nigerian philanthrope,
groan...

So Paz Naylor saved the day by getting An-Lang going again.
Thanks for that!

Aloha, Waruno