[An-lang] Re: COOL6

Pila Wilson pila_w at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 13 19:43:27 UTC 2003

Aloha John,

Here's another potential participant.
I'm still working on what I might present.  I will contact you later.
Lots happening here in terms of UH politics.

Pila

Hello,

I was interested in attending this conference next year.  Is there any way
to be on a mailing list or is there a website I can visit to be updated on
information about the conference?

Thank you,
Valerie Sultan  Valerie <call_me_val75 at yahoo.com>