[An-lang] Recent grammars

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 05:20:16 UTC 2004

The Association for Linguistic Typology would like to produce a new
issue of its 'Grammar Watch', a listing in the ALT Newsletter of
recently published grammars. I am responsible for the Pacific section
(minus Australia).

The last listing was published in April 2003, and includes grammars
published up to and including in 2002.

I would be grateful for references to grammatical descriptions
published in 2003 and 2004 (other than those published in Pacific
Linguistics, for which I have a record). Please send the information
direct to me (Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au), not to the list.

Many thanks.

Malcolm Ross

Malcolm D. Ross
Professor
Department of Linguistics
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Building No. 9
The Australian National University
CANBERRA A.C.T. 0200
Australia