[An-lang] respect vocabulary

Daniel Long dlong at bcomp.metro-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 8 01:49:04 UTC 2004

I am interested to know what you find out, especially things sent to you
off-list.   I could give you information about Japanese if you are
interested in non-Austronesian languages (you mention Dyirbal).
Danny Long

--
Daniel Long, Associate Professor     *** NEW TEL*** +81-426-77-2206
Japanese Language and Literature Dept.         fax  +81-426-77-2140
mailto:dlong at bcomp.metro-u.ac.jp
http://nihongo.human.metro-u.ac.jp/long/index.html