Resumption of SIL-PNG Datapapers

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 16 00:12:37 UTC 2005

PLEASE NOTE:

I am posting this message on behalf of SIL-PNG. Please reply to <lr-
acpub at sil.org.pg>, not to me!

Malcolm Ross

______________

Resumption of SIL-PNG Datapapers

After a recess of some years the Papua New Guinea Branch of SIL is
pleased to announce the resumption of the series Datapapers on Papua
New Guinea Languages. This series, now edited by René van den Berg,
will be of interest to linguists studying Papuan as well as
Austronesian languages.

The first title (volume 48) has already been published in 2005:
Seimat Grammar Essentials by Beata Wozna and Theresa Wilson.
Forthcoming titles include Phonological descriptions of PNG
languages, edited by Steve Parker (a collection of 15 articles);
Bariai Grammar Sketch by Steve Gallagher and Peirce Baehr and Siar
Grammar Essentials by Karen Rowe.

The price for each volume will vary according to printing costs but
we anticipate that the range will be Kina 15-30 per volume (US$5-10)
plus postage and handling. Payment will need to be by cheque in PNG
Kina, Australian Dollars or US Dollars.

If you are interested in becoming a subscriber please send an email
to lr‑acpub at sil.org.pg. Full name and mailing address details should
be included.

For your information, SIL-PNG is currently also developing a website
where the Datapapers will be made available electronically, in
addition to selected unpublished documents from the linguistic archives.

Yours,

Marie Keilah
Academic Publications

Summer Institute of Linguistics
P.O. Box 418
Ukarumpa, EHP   444
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Phone (675) 737-4491; Fax (675) 737-3507
Email:  lr-acpub at sil.org.pg