lia-makalero

Christopher Sundita csundita at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 5 16:00:28 UTC 2006

This is Tetum, correct?

Could you tell me what the "maski" means?  I am curious, because it's in
Tagalog.  The etymology is supposedly from Spanish "más que." If a phrase
existed in Portuguese, I would have expected "mais que" maybe.

--Chris