11-ICAL

Laurent Sagart laurent.sagart at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 27 05:59:47 UTC 2007

Dear fellow austronesianists,

We are pleased to announce that 11-ICAL will be held at Aussois, a village
in the French Alps, *June 15-18, 2009*. The conference will begin in the
morning of June 15, a Monday: participants are expected to arrive on the
site in the afternoon or evening of June 14. Please put these dates in your
calendar !

If you are aware of other conferences with dates potentially clashing with
11-ICAL, please let us know.

Registration will start early next year (2008). We will contact you then
with more information. If you are planning to participate, now is a good
time to start thinking about your paper.

Looking forward to an exciting conference,

For the organizing committee,

Laurent Sagart

A link to Aussois: http://www.aussois.com/anglais/index.html

--
Laurent Sagart
CRLAO

Tel.: +33 (0)1 49542418
Fax: +33 (0)1 49542671

Télécharger mes articles/Download my papers:
http://halshs.ccsd.cnrs.fr/export_listeperso_xml.php?url_id=0000000000161