Clark 1983

Paz B. Naylor pnaylor at UMICH.EDU
Mon Mar 5 18:03:33 UTC 2007

Not having been at the conference where he delivered it, I don't know this
paper of Ross Clark's. I would also like to get hold of it.

Meanwhile, I would like to point out what Bloomfield says about Tagalog
'parts of speech' in his book, LANGUAGE (1933).

Thank you and regards to all.

Paz

Paz Buenaventura Naylor, Ph.D.

Emeritus Professor, Asian Languages and Cultures

         Program Associate, Linguistics

         Faculty Associate, Center for SSEAsian Studies

(formerly) Assistant Professor, Linguistics

           Lecturer, Teaching Fellow, Romance Languages

The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI 48109