I NEED HELPING HANDS

Waozisokhi Nazara amawise at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 7 04:17:56 UTC 2009

Dear Linguists,

I lost all more than 12,269 books because of the terrible earthquake which destroyed my college building, including library, into pieces and killed 11 students of mine. I am now in need for textbooks and reference books, especially those in English, Linguistics, and literature. I would be very grateful if I could be helped. Please send, if you could help, your donation (books) to me Wa'ozisokhi Nazara (Deputy chairman for academic affairs of Prayoga School of Foreign Languages). My address is Taman Banuaran Indah Blok P/1 Lubeg Padang West Sumatera INDONESIA. My banking account number at BNI is 0074895245. My email address is Nazara_2010 at yahoo.com. My cellular phone is +62 81 267 512 345. My Tel. is +62 751 64647.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention and help.

Best wishes,

Wa'ozisokhi Nazara