Fwd: South pacific language question

Andy Pawley andrew.pawley at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 28 06:04:18 UTC 2009

I believe the two articles in Oceanic Linguistics 2001, by Bender et al, on
Proto Micronesian (and references therein) will explain the relationship of
Nauruan with other Micronesian languages.

-- The two articles Paul mentions appear in OL vol. 42, in 2003, not
2001.  It's the first article that deals with Proto Microneeian.

Andy Pawley