Does someone have quick access to Sakoda & Siegel's _Pidgin grammar_ (2003)?

Christopher Sundita csundita at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 7 05:25:24 UTC 2009

Hi Loren,

I saw that you got help already, but if it helps in the future, I took a look at Google Books to see if it's been scanned. In this case, it has.  I realize that you may know about this already and that the page you needed just happened to not be included in the limited preview. But just in case.... ;-)

http://books.google.com/books?id=3dp7zDpDnMgC&lpg=PP1&dq=pidgin%20grammar&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

--Chris Sundita

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Loren Billings <sgnillib at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Loren Billings <sgnillib at gmail.com>
Subject: [An-lang] Does someone have quick access to Sakoda & Siegel's _Pidgin grammar_ (2003)?
To: "an-lang" <An-lang at anu.edu.au>
Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 5:40 PM

Dear colleagues,

Would anyone among you have ready access to the following work?

Sakoda, Kent, & Jeff Siegel. 2003. _Pidgin grammar: An introduction to
the Creole language of Hawai'i_ (Honolulu: Bess Press).

If so, please contact me off-list so I can ask you a very quick
question about one page in that work. (The person I would normally
contact suffered an injury and cannot respond as quickly.)

Thanks in advance, --Loren

--

Loren A. Billings, Ph.D.
Associate professor of linguistics